2022 Conference Accommodation
This year, the BIC has teamed up with Accommodation Link to provide delegates with an online booking system to use when booking their conference accommodation. The conference will be held at the Sofitel Brisbane Central, and we have secured additional accommodation options and special rates with the Pullman Brisbane and the Pullman Mercure (both are a 5 min walk to the Sofitel).
Please make careful note of the following conditions when booking your accommodation. These conditions apply to all 3 properties in the Accor group – Sofitel, Pullman Brisbane and Mercure.
- The available rooms and prices for each property are based on room blocks that the BIC has secured at special group rates. Once these room blocks are sold, rooms and prices will be subject to the best available rate of the day. This means, the sooner you book, the cheaper your accommodation.
- To take advantage of these special rates, all reservations must be made through our online accommodation website (see below link).
- An email, password and a credit card to hold the booking will be required to process your accommodation booking.
- Strict cancellation fees (100% of booking) will apply if cancelling your booking within 30 days of arrival. These are the hotel policies of the Accor group to coincide with the discounted rates.
- If you are extending your stay in Brisbane pre or post conference dates, please note that our room blocks have limited availability on those nights.
If you have difficulty processing your accommodation for dates PRIOR Sunday Nov 13 or dates AFTER Wednesday Nov 16, this is likely due to rooms not being available within our special group block. Please send an email to email@example.com with your accommodation preferences and their dedicated team of accommodation specialists will assist with your enquiry.
- Please download this helpful instruction sheet to assist in the processing of your online booking.
- If you run into trouble, please reach out to our accommodation specialists by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling
+61 2 4201 0447. Please mention “Moving People 2022” conference and they will know how to best help you.